General Requirements: All loan applicants must open appropriate operational account and meet all Know Your Customer’s (KYC) requirement before being granted loans.
Bowen School Fees Loan Requirements
- Application letter
- Applicant to provide school fees bill
- Applicant must be a salary earner and provide copy of letter of employment, confirmation letter, official identity card, three months pay slip and salary account bank statement. Undated signed blank cheque leaflets for salary account.
- Maximum loan of 50% -70% of school fees value.
- Domiciliation of salary or provision of undated signed blank cheque leaflets for salary account for monthly repayment.
- Two guarantors who are salary earners. Guarantors to submit 3 months pay slip, copy of official ID card, undated ,signed blank cheque leaflets for monthly repayments , I passport photograph and salary account bank statement and execute personal guarantee form.
- Loan to be liquidated by end of term/semester or session, maximum tenor of 12 months.
- Micro insurance cover for the key man