- Verification of Customers details and information.
- Initiate demand and meet all defaulting customers and review credit files for proper documentation and monitoring.
- Follow up on all debtor accounts assigned to ensure recoveries
- Monitor Loan officers to ensure loans booked by them are fully recovered.
- Monitoring and Recovering Expired loans.
- Daily call memo and progress report on negotiations with debtors in respect of repayment of indebtedness.
- Negotiations/meetings with customers who want loan work out options such as refinancing, rescheduling, and restructuring.
- Preparation of approval requests to management for negotiated settlements and follow-up until the loan is fully settled and the balance written off.
- Preparation and recommendation of strategies for all recoveries
- Give priority attention to regularize outstanding legal and documentation issues on the assigned portfolio.
- Liaise with external solicitors to ensure that cases referred to them for legal action are handled with efficiency.
- Have good understanding of Enterprise Risk management.
- In charge of the risk management desk of the bank.
- Assuring long term relationship through the client satisfaction.
- Manage and Drive the loan officers to ensure customers and business needs are met.
- Develop strategies and roadmap for improving financial performance of the business.
- Have completed a Bachelor’s degree in related courses.
- Have completed NYSC.
- At least 3-5 years cognate experience as Risk and Recovery manager in the Microfinance sector.
- Good writing, communication, organizational and negotiation skill.
- Possess proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel).
Qualified candidates should send CVs to email@example.com using Job title as the subject of the mail.