a) Cash Payment for either dues or pension and other convention remittances
· This platform is available for the church to either:
a) Pay cash at our office in Baptist Academy Compound, Obanikoro.
b) Use the extended banking platform by paying through any of the branches of our correspondence bank (Fidelity, Uba, Access, Sterling bank).
Please indicate on your payment slip the name of your church, Conference and Church Code.
· If it is a cash transaction done in our office, we will issue you Convention receipt for your payment immediately. However, if you pay cash through Our Correspondent bank you could pick up your receipt at your convenience from our office with your copy of the deposit slip.
The account details to which you can make cash payment is:
Account Name: NIGERIAN BAPTIST CONVENTION
Account Number: 1100106585
Account Name: NIGERIAN BAPTIST CONVENTION (PENSION).
Account Number: 1100106592
Account Name: NIGERIAN BAPTIST CONVENTION (LOAN REPAYMENT)
Account Number: 1100106578
Account Name: NIGERIAN BAPTIST CONVENTION (HOUSING SCHEME)
Account Number: 1100106561
b) Payment through Cheque/Draft
· If you are issuing a cheque or draft, you will pay directly to the clearing account of Bowen Microfinance Bank Limited.
· The cheque/draft should be paid into Bowen Microfinance Bank Ltd Clearing account at Fidelity Bank Plc 5080056212.
· Upon clearance of the cheque /draft Convention account will be credited immediately.
· At your convenience you can collect your receipt for the payments made accordingly.
· In the case of payment for pension please remember to always come along with your previous pension receipts for proper recording.