The person will be responsible for:
- Opening of new accounts.
- Providing advice on KYC requirements and assisting clients and account managers through the account opening process.
- Prospect loan customers
- Booking of good loans and collection of loan repayment.
- Proper follow up on existing customers.
- Daily monitor of the loan Portfolio.
- Reviewing client documentation to ensure compliance with internal policies and regulatory requirements.
- Following up with clients on required documentation and escalating to the appropriate Account Managers where necessary.
- Contributing to daily marketing activities.
- Grow the Banks customer base.
- Advertising of the bank’s products.
- BSc degree/HND in Marketing, Business Administration, Banking & finance, economics or related field.
- Should have at least 2-3 years’ experience in marketing role in the microfinance sector.
- Experienced in loan, credit, risk and recovery process in the Microfinance sector in Nigeria.
- Excellent communication, marketing, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Familiar with the use of computers and loan applications/software.
- Customer satisfaction orientation and sales competencies.
- Ability to work in a goal oriented and fast-paced environment.